What Makes Our Preschool Unique?
- Click to see what makes our program unique
- STE(A)M Focused
- Play-Based: We believe that at learning should be cleverly disguised as fun
- Focus on academic enrichment: Our program is a great fit for gifted children that need more individualized attention to hone their abilities
- “Handwriting Without Tears”, multi-sensory curriculum designed to develop early writing skills
- Experienced, certified teachers: Our staff of teachers have taught at top-notch preschools and hold Master’s degrees in early childhood education
- Small class size: 5:1 ratio maximum!
- Visible improvement: Track your child’s progress right before your eyes! Our parents’ waiting areas are equipped with TVs that have live video feed from the classroom cameras. In addition, after each class, the teaches will verbally update you on your child’s progress and quarterly will submit a written report.
- Academically focused: Develops foundation skills that pertain to the OLSAT/NNAT, Stanford-Binet, or ERB admissions exams. Develops early reading/writing and math skills.
- Technology Integrated: Interactive touch-screen Smartboard Technology
- “Zig-zagging”: teaching method to accommodate different learning styles
- Theme-Based: Unique monthly study subjects for well-rounded education
Our Preschool Programs
Our child-centered Park Slope preschool programs provide a solid foundation for future academic growth in preschool aged children. FasTracKids Preschool programs utilizes an exciting, interactive program with a focus on creativity, communication, confidence, critical thinking and collaboration. We also employ gradual separation techniques to prepare children for school.
Ages 2 – 3
The preschool experience sets the stage for your child’s attitude towards school. The best first school experience for your child is through FasTrack®Explorers. Our proven method of delivering a firm foundation for learning is available as a multi-day preschool program. Our FasTrack Explorers’ curriculum for 2-4 year olds will provide your child an interactive, traditional and digital learning experience blended with opportunities to collaborate with teachers and peers.
Ages 3 – 4
FasTrack®Discoverers is a multi-day program and subject-based curriculum. Using the FasTracKids® STEAM Enrichment program along with other developmentally appropriate activities, children 4 – 5 years old can improve their communication and language skills. Children are also introduced to activities that improve handwriting, literacy, phonics, math and music knowledge – all while having fun. This program runs three hours a day, 3 – 5 days a week.
Schedule a Tour
Park Slope Preschool Curriculum
9:30am – 9:50am
Free play & dramatic play
9:50am – 10:25am
10:25am – 11:00am
Early literacy and arithmetic
Handwriting Without Tears
11:00am – 11:15am
11:15am – 11:30am
11:30am – 11:50am
Fun themed arts
11:50am – 12:00pm
12:00 – 12:30
Weekly Program Schedule
Our Preschool Teachers
Our licensed and certified teachers give their all to our preschoolers. Our teachers are always learning and improving their skills in an effort to further enrich your child’s life and early education experience. Interested in being a teacher? We’re taking applications.
- Maxwell 's Story: Why My Son Knows So Much In SchoolMaxwell received a letter home from school yesterday basically congratulation Maxwell on finishing first level work in reading and that he would be working with a teacher going forward on second grade work. So last night I told Maxwell how proud I was of him and all his hard work. This morning Maxwell climbed in my bed to snuggle and said “Mom, do you know why I know so much at school?” I said why and he responded “It’s because I go to Fast Track Kids”!
- Vanessa - Proud Mother of a FasTrack Family
We sent our daughter at age 4 for the gifted and talented kindergarten prep course. I wanted to make sure our daughter was prepared to be alone with another adult and focus and answer questions. The faculty was amazing, brand new and bright. The staff was wonderful and they even had a screen to watch from the lobby what she was working on in the room. After each visit we were sent home with suggested areas to focus on. Our daughter was fortunate enough to score 99 on the exam and is now in a wonderful G&T program that she loves.
We were so impressed with this program and the teacher, Daisy, that we are now signing up our son for the 3 year old Explorer program in the Fall of 2014 as his first educational experience. I can’t speak highly enough about the staff and recommend considering them for any of their programs.
At FasTracKids®, we don’t teach your children what to think, we teach them HOW to think. We offer a holistic educational program that actively works to fit you and your child’s individualized needs. Our students are active, engaged participants in classes where they energetically develop their own thoughts and minds. This develops a strong base for future learning and stimulates children’s innate curiosity.
Accessible by car, bus, and numerous MTA subway stations.